Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Favorite Things: Scents

I thought it would be fun to share with you the things I get obsessed about. And while it would be nice to buy everything exclusively at Myth, I also believe a fulfilling life is a life well-lived: doing inspired work and also giving in to indulgences that feed the mind, heart and soul. Here's the first in a series of my favorite things:

Balenciaga Paris

Two scents caught my attention last year. I bought the Balenciaga first because I thought Love was too sweet and innocent for me.  Balenciaga was both sweet and earthy.  An intriguing combination.  An initial spritz is quite strong but as it settles, it becomes powdery in an earthy way.  I thought this scent was perfect for the cool days and nights ahead.

Love, Chloe

Love, Chloe continued to haunt me.  Although sweet and innocent, I thought it was also mysterious in a way.  First whiff is neither strong nor weak.  The scent lingers and envelopes you.  After some time, it haunts you... much like how you want a man to think of you... (hahahahah!)

No comments :

Post a Comment