Thursday, March 3, 2011

Meet our Master of Androgyny: Joey Samson

 (Photo via Chuvaness)

With a spotlight on Myth Menswear, courtesy of Garage Magazine, I thought it would be fitting to introduce you to our very own Joey Samson, who is known for the meticulous fit of his pieces, and his unique take on fashion - whether it be for men or women. We love his work, and it was no surprise when he got rave reviews for his modern take on Filipiniana - remember these ternos as seen on Stylebible.ph?

I wore Joey Samson at the Greenbelt 5 Filipino Zone Preview back in 2009

As seen on pretty celebrity, Bianca Gonzales at Preview's Best Dressed Ball 2009

Joey is a master of both menswear and womenswear, as you can see.  I do not have enough words describe his work, as his designs speak volumes.  I am just giving you a taste, and to learn more about Joey's background, his inspirations and his thoughts on design, read this informative, in depth interview by Jae Pickrell on Stylebible.ph.

1 comment :

  1. Wow, finally I saw this! I was wondering who made the modern Filipiniana outfit of Bianca Gonzales during the Barbie event. I wanted to make one too just for myself but I don't know what kind of materials it is made with. :(

    ReplyDelete